Maggie's Minions May 31, 2014 20:47:41 GMT -5
Post by LOKI LAUFEYSON on May 31, 2014 20:47:41 GMT -5
- Our Past || Sigyn Iwaldidottir & Loki Odinson || Here!
- Is This What You've Become? || Sigyn Iwaldidottir & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Brothers, Under The Sun || Loki Laufeyson, Balder Odinson & Odin Borson || Here!
- The Hour of the Wolf || Natasha Romanoff & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- I Missed You Too || Loki Laufeyson & Thor Odinson || Here!
- Hammer Time || Natasha Romanoff, Thor Odinson & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are || Loki Laufeyson, Raven Darkholme & Mortimer Toynbee || Here!
- Mischief Managed || Loki Laufeyson & Amora Wulrumdottir || Here!
- Sentiment Breeds Liabilities || Loki Laufeyson & Mortimer Toynbee || Here!
- I Like Her! || Loki Laufeyson & Jane Foster || Here!
- Always Shifting, Ever Changing || Loki Laufeyson, Raven Darkholme & Natasha Romanoff || Here!
- Wakey, Wakey! || Loki Laufeyson & Thor Odinson || Here!
- You Stabbed Me In The Back! || Loki Laufeyson & Amora Wulrumdottir || Here!
- Diamonds Are Forever || Emma Frost & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Welcome To Your Nightmare || Superhuman Registration Act Event || Here!
- A Man Out Of Time || Loki Laufeyson & Steve Rogers || Here!
- Freedom Is Life's Great Lie || Thor Odinson, Loki Laufeyson, Anthony Stark, Steve Rogers, Wolfgang Von Strucker, Balder Odinson & Jane Foster || Here!
- An Earlier Than Anticipated Visit || Loki Laufeyson & Thor Odinson || Here!
- Newcoming || Sigyn Iwaldidottir, Anthony Stark & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Freedom || Emma Frost, Raven Darkholme & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Dangerous Minds || Emma Frost, Loki Laufeyson, Ophelia Sarkissian & Joseph Washington || Here!
- Frost At Midnight || Emma Frost & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Brave New World || Emma Frost, Selene Gallio & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Games & Mischief || Cordelia Frost, Loki Laufeyson & Ophelia Sarkissian || Here!
- Banquet Bumbling || Balder Odinson & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Introducing The Goddess Of Tasers || Loki Laufeyson & Darcy Lewis || Here!
- I Could Need Some... || Kurt Wagner, Emma Frost & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Trickster & The Belle || Anna D'Ancanto & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Dude Looks Like A Lady... Loki || Tony Stark, Alison Blaire & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- See Who I Am || Loki Laufeyson & Christian Frost || Here!
- It's Raining Asgardians || Loki Laufeyson & Karnilla Telosdottir || Here!
- Hellooooo There... || Loki Laufeyson, Lorna Dane, St.John Allerdyce, Pietro Maximoff & Raven Darkholme || Here!
- Behave Thyself || Emma Frost, Loki Laufeyson & Mimi Davenport || Here!
- A Place Where I Belong || Kurt Wagner & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Mirror Image || Wolfgang Von Strucker, Kasandra Wulf, Ophelia Sarkissian & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- All The Kings (and Queens) Horses || Emma Frost, Otto Octavius, Christian Frost, Victor Von Doom, Loki Laufeyson, Caecia Johnston, Ophelia Sarkissian & Darius Lee Irons III || Here!
- Brother, Where Art Thou? || Thor Odinson & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Clear The Anguish From My Mind || Christian Frost, Emma Frost & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Passing The Baton || Loki Laufeyson & Lorna Dane || Here!
- The Human Factor || Anthony Stark, Virginia Potts & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Telepathic Link || Ophelia Sarkissian, Loki Laufeyson & Kristina Faye || Here!
- Darkness & Death || Loki Laufeyson, Hela Lokidottir, Ophelia Sarkissian & Emma Frost || Here!
- Be Quick Or Be Dead || Wolfgang Von Strucker & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- The End || Ultron, Anthony Stark, Thor Odinson, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Clint Barton, Emma Frost, Loki Laufeyson & Benjamin Grimm || Here!
- Is The Beginning || Thor Odinson, Emma Frost, Clint Barton & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Lightning Strikes Twice || Natasha Romanoff & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Let BiFrost Be Bifrost || Anthony Stark, Lady Sif, Thor Odinson, Loki Laufeyson & Emma Frost || Here!
- We Have Company || Loki Laufeyson, Victor Von Doom & Ophelia Sarkissian || Here!
- How To Train Your Dragon || Alexis Warren & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- The Party Don't Start Until I Walk In || Cordelia Frost, Emma Frost, Mimi Davenport, Jean Renault & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
In an effort to escape his combat training sessions, the trickster assumes the form of a cat, and flees across the palace grounds, before happening upon the Lady Sigyn, a day before she is due to be married.
Imprisoned, Loki receives a visitor at his cell, and a most unexpected one at that. However, things soon get out of hand, as the mentally disturbed trickster lashes out, before being left to his own devices yet again.
After the destruction wrought by the Dark Elf attack on Asgard, Loki is left as the last remaining prisoner confined to a cell, and the only person who isn't a guard tending to the mess, until a familiar face puts in an appearance. Along overdue talk between brothers soon turns into a family reunion, and escalates...
The God of Mischief has returned to Midgard, and quickly sets about tracking down some old acquaintances. He locates Agent Romanoff in Chicago, but quickly disposes of the blazing haired spy, before setting off in search of his brother.
Moving on from Agent Romanoff, Loki comes face to face with Thor at a local coffee store, and it doesn't take long for the trickster and the thunder god to come to blows, ending with the thunderer taking hold of his brother, and dragging him back to his place of residence.
Free of his brother's clutches, Loki puts in an appearance at what turns out to be the remains of S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters in an effort to find his sceptre, but comes face to face with two others who have the very same idea. With Agent Romanoff laying waste to the facility, the spy, the trickster and the thunder god are forced to form a brief alliance, which ends with the God of Mischief abandoning them to a horde of S.H.I.E.L.D agents.
In need of allies, Loki manages to locate the remnants of the Brotherhood of Mutants, promising them that he intends to tackle the dangers that S.H.I.E.L.D now presents to mutantkind. The group is united under the Asgardian, but the trickster has ulterior motives.
Reunited with an old acquaintance, Loki strikes a deal with Amora. In an effort to keep the thunder god off his scent, the trickster promises the enchantress a means by which to sustain her magic while on Midgard if she can successfully keep him distracted.
The God of Mischief encounters yet another curiousity on Midgard: cellular technology. He employs Toad to explain to him the eccentricities of these devices, while also tasking him with learning what has become of S.H.I.E.L.D in the process, and in exchange makes him an offer he can't refuse: the chance to rid him of the physical aspects of his mutation by fashioning an illusionary cloaking object. However, in studying the apprehended item, another idea springs to the trickster's mind.
Still convinced that S.H.I.E.L.D, or someone affiliated with S.H.I.E.L.D, is in possession of his sceptre, the trickster god proceeds to ransack the current abode of his brother, and comes face to face with his precious mortal instead.
As the soaring temperatures of Midgard start to take their toll on the God of Mischief, he is forced into taking refuge at the Brotherhood of Mutant's base, where he offers Mystique the chance to destroy the 'Cure' once and for all, until the Black Widow puts in an appearance, and with an interesting proposition no less...
In an effort to sway Thor from his fascination with the people of the middle word, Loki visits his brother with a proposition, but things soon take an unexpected turn for the God of Thunder and the God of Mischief when the pair arrive at an ice cream parlour, and the extent of the trickster's animosity for the thunderer is laid bare.
The trickster locates the enchantress in a penthouse suite overlooking the city in an effort to determine her progress with the thunderer, but soon finds himself on the receiving end of a dagger in the back, as the golden haired sorceress reveals she knows who was truly behind her botched wedding day, and the blame does not stretch too far beyond the hotel.
Still suffering the sting of betrayal, coupled with the sting of his wounds, Loki receives an unexpected visitor in the same penthouse suite, and from there the trickster's day takes a pleasantly unexpected turn...
After the months of planning, Wolfgang Von Strucker, in the guise of Robert Armitage, launches his fundraising event in aid of superhumans and mutants alike, in order to oppose the Superhuman Registration Act currently making its way through government.
Loki, in the guise of Elizabeth Ross, sets his sights on Steve Rogers, at the fundraiser, before losing control of the woman's form, revealing himself to a hall full of people, and proceeding to cause chaos.
As the God of Mischief wreaks mayhem, the God of Thunder intervenes in an effort to stop and subdue him.
While caged within Stark Tower, the God of Mischief is surprised to receive a visit from his brother, much earlier than he anticipated. As Loki grapples with his rapidly unfolding mind, the God of Thunder grapples with his temper, but before the trickster can exploit that, and use it as a means to escape, the thunderer leaves him, and leaves him to his own devices. However, it is that precise moment that the sly one receives a message from the Lady Emma...
Still caged within Stark Tower, Loki receives yet another visitor, in the form of Sigyn, his previous wife. However, things slowly begin to disintegrate between the pair, as a few home truths are exchanged, and the fidelity goddess proceeds to leave her husband to his own devices.
The Lady Emma launches her daring rescue, with the aid of Mystique, and together the pair manage to free Loki, and flee the scene. However, the entire escapade takes a serious toll on both the White Queen and the God of Mischief...
The first meeting of the new vision for the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club takes place, with Emma Frost, Loki Laufeyson, Ophelia Sarikissian and Joseph Washington coming together to discuss what is to be done about the reigning circles. Or, at least, what will be done in order to oust them, and claim their rightful place as rulers of the courts.
The White Queen and the God of Mischief enjoy, what may be, one last night together before they attempt a coup of the Hellfire Club the next day, during the process of which several things come to light...
The takeover of the Hellfire Club commences, with Emma Frost and Loki Laufeyson agreeing to tackle the insane Black Queen, Selene Gallio...
Following the takeover of the Hellfire Club, a lavish party is thrown to celebrate the birth of a new age, and as the God of Mischief mingles among the crowds in the guise of 'Regan', he is acquainted with another Frost, and reacquainted with his queen consort.
After receiving an invitation, Balder Odinson arrives at the party to rescue his brother from the hands of the wicked J. Jonah Jameson. Things are still rocky between the two siblings, and grow even more so when Loki delivers a few home truths to the youngest son of Odin.
Sapped of his magic for the time being, Loki takes refuge on a balcony on the second floor of the Hellfire Club, only to come face to face with a friend of his brother's in the process; Darcy Lewis.
After parting ways with the Lady Darcy, Loki seeks out his beloved White Queen, and is quickly introduced to her new pet, Kurt Wagner. However, the trickster and the sapphire skinned teleporter quickly come to blows, but manage to reach an accord, with the former promising the latter a disguise for the night's festivities.
Disguised again, the trickster prepares to return to the night's festivity's, before a security breach catches his attention, and he teleports to the third floor to inspect. In a bizarre twist, not only does Loki come face to face with another mutant friend of the White Queen's, but also one that just so happens to be Kurt Wagner's sister and Raven Darkholme's daughter.
After tending to the security breach, another issue appears on Loki's radar, in the form of the night's entertainment, and a certain man of metal.
Loki is still scrambling with the technology of Midgard, and as he scrambles, he comes in contact with yet another familiar face, but this time a face he glimpsed with the Lady Emma's memories: her brother's, Christian Frost...
While strolling in the park with the Lady Mimi, Loki encounters yet another Asgardian who has decided to pay the middle realm a visit. Intrigued, he teleports toward the scene of devastation, only to come face to face with the queen of the Norns herself, Karnilla. After trading a few words, the sorcerers reach an accord. Loki will aid Karnilla in her quest for revenge against Asgard and it's inhabitants, provided she aids him with his diminished magical abilities while he remains on Midgard, producing the answer to all his problems: one of the Norn stones.
On a brief visit to the Brotherhood base, Loki is acquainted with the most recent batch of recruits Mystique has managed to accumulate in Quicksilver, Polaris and Pyro. However, something else is soon brought to his attention in the form of another potential recruit, and a potentially powerful one at that in the form of Quicksilver and Polaris' sister. Unable to resist the allure of power, Loki aids them in retrieving the mutant, adding her to the numbers he requires to bring his schemes to fruition.
A day of fun and games is quickly followed by another day of fun and games of a far more intimate variety after Emma gets a hold of a bottle of scotch, and Loki and Mimi are left trying to keep that particular piece of information from her, with the White Queen trying to obtain it...
Loki finds a certain teleporting mutant drowning his sorrows in one of the numerous bars of the Hellfire Club, and learns that the lord Kurt has been ostracized from his fellow X-Men. Left with nowhere to go, the trickster offers him a solution in the form of the Brotherhood of Mutants.
What should have been a relaxing night out for the baron and his baroness quickly takes a turn for the worse when they come face to face with an old friend. Seeing red, Kasandra abandons the company of her lifelong partner and his onetime lover, but no sooner has she done so, someone else swoops in, recognizing the individual that came to his aid just over a year ago...
The White Queen and Lady Imperial calls together a meeting between the Inner Circle and associates alike to announce some upcoming projects the Hellfire Club is investing their time and resources in, when they receive a rude awakening in the form of a news bulletin, broadcasting from the party being held at Stark Tower. However, it soon proves to be more than a simple case of a billionaire hosting quite the event when the club is attacked by an army of machines, which requires the members to band together to fight off the invading threat. The situation is soon brought under control courtesy of a new form of technology, Frostbite, but there are still questions that require answers and problems that need solving...
Hoping to gain a better understanding of the situation revolving around Ultron, Loki seeks out his brother in search of answers pertaining to the machine's creation, and determines that the thunderer and his allies are at a loss without any means of communication, leading the trickster to proposition Thor and thus provide himself with a means of getting closer to the problem at hand. The God of Mischief suggests that they consolidate their efforts, using a form of telepathic contact to subvert Ultron, meanwhile, he gathers the answers he needs through roots previously set down within a certain phaser's mind, in the hopes of learning the robot's whereabouts.
After a talk with his brother, Loki returns to the Hellfire Club mansion to aid the Lady Emma with a little 'experiment' involving her brother, only to learn this involves the manifestation of a presumed mutant gene laying dormant in the Lord Christian's genetic makeup. Once a light has been successfully cast on an array of psionic and empathic abilities, the trio discuss the situation involving Ultron, and how best to tackle it, starting with the terms the trickster's proposed to his brother, and how to approach the matter from there.
In order to ascertain how the chaos wrought by Ultron has affected the Brotherhood, Loki teleports to the base he furnished them with to survey the damage, only to happen upon Polaris among the rubble. Initially, it is his intention to sever ties with the group at last, before quickly backtracking in favor of another idea; an alliance that could serve to bring the band of mutants into the folds of the Hellfire Club itself. He entrusts the magnokinetic with this information, and proposes his terms through her to the newly appointed leader of the group: the Scarlet Witch. However, the trickster has his concerns about the group, and the lack of reliability he has noted among its member base, concerns he wishes to be addressed before he will even begin to consider such a maneuver...
Eager to proceed forward with his plans to take down Ultron, Loki seeks out the creator of the genocidal machine, bringing his terms to Tony Stark instead. The God of Mischief makes the same suggestion to Stark as he previously made to his brother in an effort to pool their resources, using a combination of telepathic abilities, and the knowledge necessary to finally take down the machine.
After making the necessary arrangements to form a telepathic link that will aid Earth's Mightiest in their battle with Ultron, Loki helps the Lady Ophelia in her search for a telepath to add to their efforts, travelling to Upstate New York, and the headquarters of the X-Men, where they are introduced to Kristina Faye.
Finding little use in the recently acquired telepath, Loki attempts to seek out other means of support in the fight against Ultron. Calling upon the Goddess of Death herself to aid them in battle, before Ultron puts in an appearance, and in the process, puts the Hellfire Club in the unique position of being able to track the machine.
After agreeing to accompany Ultron to HYDRA Island in an effort to pinpoint his location, Loki comes face to face with the elusive Wolfgang Von Strucker from their dual confines, only, this isn't the first time the trickster has been acquainted with the baron, having met him in the past, when he disguised himself as politician, Robert Armitage. Through Strucker, Loki learns what Ultron has planned: reinitializing Project Insight once again, while also using the sceptre to take the measure to another level and target Asgard as well.
Seeing the uses in Strucker's knowledge of Ultron, Loki attempts to break them both out of their confines so that they may take him down together, attempts that are met with failure when he rematerializes without the baron, before promptly finding himself in the company of the Avengers.
Upon finding himself surrounded by Earth's Mightiest, it is suggested by Stark that the group should divide their efforts, with one half focusing their attention on Ultron itself, while the other half keeps its metallic soldiers occupied. However, after accomplishing that, something else quickly comes to the trickster's attention: the Chitauri Sceptre.
Finding the sceptre, Loki finds something, or rather someone, else along the way, none other than Agent Romanoff herself. Vying for the weapon in question, the pair barely manage to escape the island before the mines detonate, taking HYDRA's former headquarters with them, and leaving the two rivals to duke it out in the water surrounding the island base. After finally getting the upper hand, the trickster prepares to teleport with his longed for staff, but not without a hitchhiker grabbing a hold of him at the last second...
After an amnesiac Lady Sif arrives on Midgard, it is up to Tony Stark and Thor Odinson to come to her aid, seeking out the only person they know with the skill to repair the damage: Emma Frost of the Hellfire Club.
With the Lady Emma absent from the Hellfire Club, bringing the Lady Mimi with her, Loki is left with little to do but while away the time until their inevitable return. Or so he is initially led to believe, until he begins to detect the presence of several others as they proceed to invade the mansion, and he calls the various members of the Hellfire Club to tackle the intrusion.
Prepared to tackle whatever it is Agent Romanoff has in store for him, it isn't long before Loki learns the answer to that when he happens upon a young girl on the grounds. He is quick to determine she is a shifter, and not only that, but one capable of taking an impressive form, one he is quick to secure for the Hellfire Club's benefit in the fight.
After months spent ‘living it up’ in Hawaii, Cordelia returns, and returns with a bang, leaving Emma with a bit of a conundrum – should her sister be sorted into the White Court where she will undoubtedly infuriate Mimi, or would she be better suited to the Black Court where she is likely to infuriate… well, everyone. Mimi and Loki think they have the perfect solution, until everything goes horribly wrong…
- Introducing The Goddess Of Tasers || Loki Laufeyson & Darcy Lewis || Here!
- Mischief & Fidelity || Loki Laufeyson & Sigyn Iwaldidottir || Here!
- And Who Might You Be? || Loki Laufeyson & Christopher Decaso || Here!
- Come To Pay Respects || Amora Wulrumdottir, Loki Laufeyson & Emma Frost || Here!
- A Quiet Word || Hela Lokidottir & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- To Be Or Not To Be... || Jason Smitley, Loki Laufeyson & Christian Frost || Here!
- Coyote Comes Knocking || Lenora Lomasi & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- It's In Your DNA || Cordelia Frost & Loki Laufeyson || Here!
- Character Name & Character Name
- Character Name & Character Name